Best Virtual Business Phone Systems & Services
Packed with Services
and Features You Can Use
No Contract & Instant Activation. Starting at $9.95.
An affordable system built for small businesses. Callture offers a special Virtual phone system package that will cater to all your communication needs. If you want a custom package, call our representatives today and they will set you up with the appropriate virtual call system package.
Modern VoIP Service for Business
Getting a business phone number is one of the great marketing decisions and adding a phone number that clients can remember is the cherry on top, they can dial straight up your number and talk business. Frequent connection and clear communication with clients add additional value to your business's authenticity and operation.
Choose the best business phone system for your business. The Callture's Virtual telephone system narrows down the hassle of handling phone calls, faxes, voice mails, video conferences, and texts all within one system. Whether you are a one-man business, a medium-sized business or a corporate business Callture has got your back.See plans >>
Find a number your clients can remember
Virtual Business Phone System Features & Benefits
01. Toll-Free Number
- A virtual toll-free number offers a big-company image to clients who want to contact you free of charge from anywhere.
- We offer a variety of toll-free number types, from 800, 844, 855, 866, 877, and 888 prefixes to vanity numbers.
- A vanity number is a phone number that spells a name such as 1-800-FLOWERS or 1-855-COMPANY.
02. Local Number
- A local number can drive sales by providing a local presence in any target city.
- Clients use local numbers as a key part of geographically targeted advertising.
- We provide numbers for all major cities, which can be forwarded to any number.
03. Never Miss a Call - Quick and Easy Programming
- Forward calls from your business phone system to your mobile, landline, or VoIP.
- Our Call forwarding feature allows you to forward calls to all your phone numbers simultaneously or sequentially.
- Calls can ring your mobile phone for 2 rings, and then ring your landline for 3 rings, etc.
- Calls can ring all your numbers simultaneously — you can answer using any phone.
- If you miss a call, it’s sent to a professional voicemail system and then emailed to you.
- Callture virtual telephone system sends you a text message if your receptionist misses a call and doesn't call back within 15 minutes.
04. Customized Main Greeting
- To add a big company feel, you can use a custom main greeting to inform callers of their options, such as accessing information or reaching a specific department. It can say "Welcome to ABC company. Please press 1 for sales, 2 for support", etc and portray as a virtual receptionist.
05. Internet Fax
- You will be given a separate fax number. Your clients can send faxes to this number the same way they do. However, when a fax is received by our system, it will be converted to a PDF and emailed to you.
- You can send faxes from our site to any number from anywhere. You will have access to your faxes from anywhere. You don't need to pay extra for a separate fax line, fax machine, and toners.
06. Unified Communication
- Callture Unified Communication includes video conferencing, chat, text, and presence.
- Our UC has the latest WebRtc tech — no need for software downloads or to create users.
- Your prospects or clients simply click a button to start a video conference with you.
- Quick and easy, you can effortlessly share your screen to do sales or product demos.
08. Send and Receive Texts with Your Callture Business Number
- Send texts from your mobile phone to your business clients with your business Caller ID rather than your personal cell phone.
- When a customer sends a text to your Callture business number, it is forwarded to your cell phone.
- You can have multiple numbers for texting while using the same mobile phone.
09. Listen or Read Voicemail on Your Mobile Phone
- Voicemails are transcribed and sent as a text or email. Voicemails are emailed as a voice file as well, that can be played on your mobile phone.
10. Conference Calling
- Set up a conference call with up to 10 people at any time. You can use this to train your clients or conduct a sales meeting.
How to set up a virtual phone system?
In order to set up a virtual phone system, do the following:
- Choose a Business Phone plan for your organization
- Assign extensions to various departments
- Record your Phone Greetings Message that plays at the beginning of the call
- Start Placing and Answering Calls
Is the conference calling feature available?
Can a virtual business phone system be used at home?