Robust Business Phone Service Feature
Callture business phone service is fully loaded with the latest features to ensure your business has the complete flexibility it needs to ensure you stay ahead of competitors in your industry.
Unlimited Inbound and Outbound Calls Anywhere in Canada
- Make and receive unlimited calls to and from any number in Canada.
Cloud-Based Enterprise Phone System
- Utilize all the features of a fully-loaded enterprise hardware PBX system.
- You’re getting a cutting edge, unified communication tool.
- Callture phone systems are feature rich and future proof.
- There are no upfront costs, and installation is hassle-free.
Never Miss a Call — Quick and Easy Programming
- Forward calls from your business phone system to your mobile, landline, or VoIP.
- You can forward calls to all your phone numbers simultaneously or sequentially.
- Calls can ring your mobile phone for 2 rings, and then ring your landline for 3 rings, etc.
- Calls can ring all your numbers simultaneously — you can answer using any phone.
- If you miss a call, it’s sent to a professional voicemail system and then emailed to you.
- If your receptionist misses a call and doesn’t call back within 15 minutes, you’ll get a text.
Callture Mobile App
- Make calls and text from your mobile phone with your Business callerID
- Receive calls and texts on your app
- Send and receive faxes
- Make video conference calls
Convey a Professional Image at All Times
- Present a professional image with a system that greets callers with a custom greeting.
- Provide your callers with options, such as "press 1 for sales or 2 for customer service."
- Routes callers to you by forwarding calls to one phone, several phones, or all your phones.
- Caller ID tells you that it is a business call so you can answer the call professionally.
- If you don’t answer a call, your callers will be greeted with a professional voicemail.
- You’ll get an email of the voicemail so you can call them back at your convenience.
- You can also use our app to call from your mobile phone with your business caller ID.
- In the office, at home, or on the move, you will always convey a professional image.
Separate Internet Fax Number
- When you receive a fax it will be converted to a PDF and emailed to you.
- You can send and access faxes from your mobile phone or your computer.
- You can also send faxes to any fax number, at any time, from anywhere.
- There are no extra charges for a separate fax line, fax machine, or toners.
- Callture Unified Communication includes video conferencing, chat, text, and presence.
- Our UC has the latest WebRtc tech — no need for software downloads or to create users.
- Your prospects or clients simply click a button to start a video conference with you.
- Quick and easy, you can effortlessly share your screen to do sales or product demos.
- Easy conference call setup with up to 10 people at any time.
- You can use this to train your clients or conduct a sales meeting.
Memo On Call (Patented)
- An exclusive feature, Memo On Call allows you to record notes after you end a call.
- So, if you’re on the road and can’t take down notes, just record a memo after the call.
- Your notes can be easily accessed at any time, from any place, after your call ends.
Call Queue Feature
- You have the option of setting up a queue on any extension you choose.
- Multiple calls? They’ll be placed in a queue and routed to your phone on a first come, first served basis.
Voice Quality in HD
- Several Callture phones are HD enabled, which means that voice quality is crystal clear.
Select from a Range of VoIP Phones and Devices
- Our phones are pre-configured — simply plug them into the Internet and start working.
- Choose from our wide selection of phones, or you can choose to buy your own phone.
- You can set up a specific extension for every department or every employee.
- Each extension can have a specific message and voicemail delivery settings.
Return Calls with the Press of a Button
- Simply dial *69 to call back the last caller.
- Transfer a call by pressing the transfer button and the extension.
- You can even transfer calls to a mobile phone, or any other phone number.
Features on Our Phones
- 3-Way Calling
- Caller Name
- Off-Hook Call Placements
- Call Transfer
- Speed Dial
- Call Mute
- Hold Music
- Distinctive Rings
- A toll-free number offers a big-company image to clients who want to contact you free of charge from anywhere.
- We offer a variety of toll-free number types, from 800, 844, 855, 866, 877, and 888 prefixes to vanity numbers.
- A vanity number is a phone number that spells a name such as 1-800-FLOWERS or 1-855-COMPANY.
- A local number can drive sales by providing a local presence in any target city.
- Clients use local numbers as a key part of geographically targeted advertising.
- We provide numbers for all major cities, which can be forwarded to any number.
Call Forwarding — Never Miss a Call
- You can have your phone system follow you wherever you go around the world.
Call Blast/Call Hunt
- This feature allows you to call up to 5 different phone numbers simultaneously or sequentially and you can answer any of them.
- You can set up the phone to ring to your mobile phone, work phone, and home phone, so you don't have to worry about missing a call.
Call Routing Extension
- Distribute calls evenly across your sales/customer service staff.
- This feature also enables you to place multiple calls on hold.
- This feature allows you to decide what you want to do with a call.
- You can answer a call, put it on hold, or even send it to voicemail.
- You can also hear the caller's name or number before you answer.
Listen To Voicemails Wirelessly
- With our wireless play feature you can listen to any message using your iPhone, Blackberry, or other PDA.
- The online account manager gives you full control over any PBX feature at any time.
- View all call details and account transactions, change the routing, and listen to voicemails.
- All details are posted in real time, and account changes are also modified in real time.
- You can set up specific extensions that provide pre-recorded information to callers 24/7.
- Examples include, but are not limited to directions to your location or opening hours.
Online Call Reports
- You can review your usage and call statistics reports using our user-friendly, online web interface.
- We offer a full range of reports for analyzing your sales and promotions and monitoring call centres.
- This feature allows you to set up your phone system for a very specific time of day.
- For example, you can set the system up to provide a different after-hours greeting.
- This message delivery service sends voicemails in MP3 format directly to any e-mail address(es) you choose.
- Need to remember what is said during a call? Our call recording feature is very handy when you need to remember key points from a phone call.
Click to Call
- Our Call Me Button service allows people visiting your website to submit their phone number to your website and instantly connect to a company representative.
- Using the voice studio, you can choose a voice talent which greets your customers in a professional way.
- This feature allows a caller to access your company directory and find the person they’re looking for by dialing the first few letters of an employee's name.
- Allow callers to listen to music while on hold.
- This is a feature that most big companies have.
Genuine 1-800 Number
- Leverage the impression that you’ll create with your customers by using an original, well-known, toll-free extension number.
Toll-Free Vanity Number
- Vanity numbers help your clients remember you; just choose a number for branding purposes, or simply for its significance (e.g. 1-800-4-BUY-NOW).
Transfer Existing Toll-Free Number
- We accept all transfer numbers 100% free of charge.
Additional Toll-Free Numbers
- Available upon request.
Additional Local Numbers
- Available upon request.
- You can block any phone number or area code from calling your toll-free or local number.