01. Toll-Free Number
- A toll-free number offers a big-company image to clients who want to contact you free of charge from anywhere.
- We offer a variety of toll-free number types, from 800, 844, 855, 866, 877, and 888 prefixes to vanity numbers.
- A vanity number is a phone number that spells a name such as 1-800-FLOWERS or 1-855-COMPANY.
02. Local Number
- A local number can drive sales by providing a local presence in any target city.
- Clients use local numbers as a key part of geographically targeted advertising.
- We provide numbers for all major cities, which can be forwarded to any number.
03. Never Miss a Call - Quick and Easy Programming
- Forward calls from your business phone system to your mobile, landline, or VoIP.
- You can forward calls to all your phone numbers simultaneously or sequentially.
- Calls can ring your mobile phone for 2 rings, and then ring your landline for 3 rings, etc.
- Calls can ring all your numbers simultaneously — you can answer using any phone.
- If you miss a call, it’s sent to a professional voicemail system and then emailed to you.
- If your receptionist misses a call and doesn’t call back within 15 minutes, you’ll get a text.
04. Customized Main Greeting
- To add a big company feel, you can use a custom main greeting to inform callers of their options, such as accessing information or reaching a specific department. It can say "Welcome to ABC company. Please press 1 for sales, 2 for support", etc.
05. Internet Fax
- You will be given a separate fax number. Your clients can send faxes to this number the same way they do. However, when a fax is received by our system, it will be converted to a PDF and emailed to you.
- You can send faxes from our site to any number from anywhere. You will have access to your faxes from anywhere. You don't need to pay extra for a separate fax line, fax machine, and toners.
06. Unified Communication
- Callture Unified Communication includes video conferencing, chat, text, and presence.
- Our UC has the latest WebRtc tech — no need for software downloads or to create users.
- Your prospects or clients simply click a button to start a video conference with you.
- Quick and easy, you can effortlessly share your screen to do sales or product demos.
08. Send and Receive Texts with Your Callture Business Number
- Send texts from your mobile phone to your business clients with your business Caller ID rather than your personal cell phone.
- When a customer sends a text to your Callture business number, it is forwarded to your cell phone.
- You can have multiple numbers for texting while using the same mobile phone.
09. Listen or Read Voicemail on Your Mobile Phone
- Voicemails are transcribed and sent as a text or email. Voicemails are emailed as a voice file as well, that can be played on your mobile phone.
10. Conference Calling
- Set up a conference call with up to 10 people at any time. You can use this to train your clients or conduct a sales meeting.